The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday Challenge #356 - Spring

Hi friends!  It's time for The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday Challenge #356!  The theme for this month's challenge is Spring!
 
Here is the Spring card I made for this month's challenge:
To make this card, I first cut out the grassy hills from two shades of green cardstock using the Wavy Stitched Border die, and glued those onto the bottom of an A2 white card base.  To create my spring flowers, I stamped, colored and cut out the flowers from the What's Up Gnomie stamp set, and glued those in between my grassy hills.  Next, I stamped and colored the cute helicopter bunny from the Sending You stamp set, and glued that to the top right corner of my card base.  For my final touch, I added the "Thinking of You" sentiment from the Simply Said stamp set.
 
Here's a close up:
 
Here are the details for the TCP Tuesday Challenge:  
  • Each month a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog and TCP Facebook page.
  • If you want to play along, upload your design onto The Cat's Pajamas blog using the InLinkz button provided on the challenge post.
  • You are not required to use The Cat's Pajamas stamps or dies, but if you have them we love when you do!
  • On the day of the next challenge, the winner of a $50 TCP certificate will be chosen for the previous challenge. 
I hope you join us for this month's TCP Spring Challenge.  Can't wait to see what you all create!
 
Hugs,
Beata June 💚💚


Comments