TCP Tuesday Challenge: Christmas in July

Hi friends!  I can't believe it's July!  And that means there's a new Tuesday Challenge over on The Cat's Pajamas blog!  This month's TCP challenge theme is Christmas in July.  I love Christmas!  It's my favorite holiday so this is such a fun treat to start thinking of some Christmas card ideas early! 

For this challenge, I made a non-traditional Christmas card using some non-Christmas TCP stamps:

How I made this card:  First, I cut out the background rectangles from the Rectangular Stamp die and glued them onto a piece of light green cardstock.  Then I stamped and colored the cactus, llama and presents from the Spit Happens stamp set, cut out my colored images and glued them on top of my rectangle frames.  To make the "ornaments" for my cactus Christmas tree, I colored and cut out the juggling balls from the Clownin' Around stamp set and then glued them on to my cactus.  I topped my cactus Christmas tree with a yellow star I colored from the Big Word Basics stamp set.  And to finish off my card, I typed out the "Have a very llama Christmas!" sentiment on my computer, printed it on green cardstock, and glued it onto my card.

The TCP stamps and die I used to make this card, and everything else over at the TCP shop are now on sale for 25% off through July 8, so go check it out!



And be sure to head on over to the TCP blog to join in this month's TCP Tuesday Challenge!

 

Here's a quick reminder about the challenge rules:
  • Each month a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog and the TCP Facebook page.
  • If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button provided.
  • You are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp or die but if you have them we would love to see them.
  • On the day of the next challenge the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $50.
Hugs,
Beata June 💚💚

Comments