Hi crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing this "Happy Bird Day" card I made featuring the Baby Birds stamp by Paper Smooches.
Aren't these little birdies so adorable???  

To make this card, I stamped the cute birdies from the Paper Smooches Baby Birds stamp set onto white cardstock using my misti and Memento Tuxedo black ink, colored them with various copic markers, cut them out and set the colored images aside.  I cut a 4 1/2" x 5 1/2 card panel from white card stock and drew grass on the bottom of the card panel using copic markers (G82, G12, YG06).  Then I lightly blended distress oxides (spun sugar, tumbled glass, shaded lilac) with a stencil to make the cloud background.  Next, I glued on the colored birdies to my card panel.  To finish off my card, I stamped the "Happy Bird Day" sentiment from the Baby Birds stamp set, drew a speech bubble around the sentiment, colored it with blue colored copics, and adhered it to my card base above the birdies. 

I am entering this Happy Bird Day card in this month's Anything Goes challenge over at the Paper Smooches blog.

Here's another look at my card:

Thanks for stopping by my crafty friends!

Crafty hugs,
Beata June 💚💚

Comments

Audrey said…
I love those adorable pastel cuties! Thank you for playing along with us for the Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge! :)