Hope your day is sprinkled with fun!

Hello crafty friends! I'm so excited to be guest designing for Streamside Studios. Today, I'm sharing this sweet card featuring the Berry Sweet Mice digital stamp which I colored with copic markers.

Hope your day is sprinkled with fun!

How cute are these illustrations??? I love this set because it comes with tons of sprinkles, a slice of cake, whipped creme, fruit toppings, candles and four adorable mice.  There are so many digis in this set you can make tons of different sweet scenes! 

Here's a closer look at the adorable mice that come in this set:



Aren't these little mice the cutest?!?

Here is another photo of the card I made with this set.


Thank you to Shawne from Streamside Studios for sending me this adorable digital stamp set to play with.  You can check out all of her cute digis and clear stamps at the Streamside Studios shop here.

Thanks for reading along sweet friends!  Hope your day is sprinkled with fun! 💖

Crafty hugs,
Beata June 💚💚

Comments