Mama Elephant 14th Anniversary Designer Series

Hi friends!  Beata June here and I'm so excited to be guest designing for Mama Elephant this month for their 14th anniversary!  Today I'm sharing this holiday shaker card I made featuring the new Winter Wolf clear stamp set and coordinating creative cuts.

Products Used:

Winter Wolf clear stamp set and coordinating creative cuts

Jar of Hearts clear stamp set

Tri Window Cover creative cuts

Little Agenda Sweets clear stamp set

To make this card, I started out stamping and coloring the wolves from the Winter Wolf stamp set.  For the candy jar, I stamped and colored the jar and lid from the Jar of Hearts stamp with copic markers, and then stamped, colored and die cut the tiny snowmen from the Winter Wolf set and glued the snowmen to the top of the jar lid, and set those aside.  Next, I stamped and colored the candy canes from the Little Agenda Sweets stamp set, cut them out, and glued them inside my candy jar.  

To make my background and shaker component of my card, I diecut the background panel using the Tri Window Cover creative cuts with red plaid cardstock.  Then I cut out a clear piece of acetate, glued to my plaid background panel, and trimmed off the excess edges of the acetate.  Next, I flipped my background panel with the acetate side facing up, added foam tape around the borders, and then filled the inside panels with shaker bits to make falling snow, and adhered the background panel to my A2 card base.  Then I glued the wolves and candy cane jar and snowman in the center of the bottom window of my background panel.  


Finally, I used a red inkpad and stamped out the "Warm Wishes From Our Pack to Yours" sentiment from the Winter Wolf stamp set onto white cardstock, cut it out and glued it onto red plaid cardstock, cut that out and glued it onto the center of the top window of my background panel.  I added a candy cane to each side of the top window of my background panel to complete my card.

Here is another look at my finished holiday shaker card.

I had so much fun designing this card featuring the Winter Wolf stamp set and creative cuts.  Thanks for following along, and happy 14th anniversary to Mama Elephant!

Comments