Valentine's Card with Picket Fence Studios

Happy Saturday everyone!  To celebrate my recent 1,000+ followers on Instagram (you can follow me at @craftybee34 on Instagram), I decided to start a blog! 

This is my first blog post and I am super excited to share this Valentine's card that I made using the adorable "Have a Cheerful Day" stamp from Picket Fence Studios



First I made an A2 card base out of white card stock.  Then I cut a sheet of designer series paper (4"x 5 1/4") and glued it to the top of my white card base. 


Now for the fun part!  I stamped this cute Picket Fence Studios image onto some Neenah Classic crest super smooth cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.


I then colored the stamped image with some alcohol markers, added a little detail with a white gel pen, fussy cut the colored image, and adhered it to the designer paper with some foam tape.


Such a fun card!  Thank you for joining me for my first blog post. 

XOXO, Beata 💚💚 
@craftybee34 on Instagram


Comments

Samantha said…
Beautiful card! 💚
Thank you Samantha 😘😘
Clever use of the paper and sweet coloring!
~amy~ said…
YAY Beata! I don't think I knew you had a blog! I've added it to my feedly. Your card is so sweet! Thanks so much for joining in my Blogaversary Celebration!