You Are the Sweetest!

Hi everyone!  Today I'm sharing a Valentine's Day card featuring hAnglar & Wings stamps.


First, I stamped the cutie holding the banner from the Vimplar stamp set onto Neenah classic crest super smooth solar shite cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  This is actually a winter/Christmas stamp set but I wanted to use it to make a valentine's day card so I also stamped some hearts from the Ullsockor stamp set.  Then it was time to color!!!



After I finished coloring, I cut the colored images.  I then glued three hearts onto the triangle banner on my main image.

Using some foam tape for dimension, I adhered my colored image onto some red patterned paper (cut down to 4" x 5 1/2"), and then onto an A2 white card base.

I added the sentiment "You Are the Sweetest" (from mftstamps) to the bottom of the card (also adhered with some foam tape).


Finished card!

Thanks for visiting my blog!  Until next time, 
XOXO, Beata 💚💚

Comments

Brenda said…
Your conversion of this image to a valentine is brilliant! I'm so glad I stopped by. I wanted to say thanks for your visits and kind words over on my blog and IG. I hope you are enjoying the TCP sneak peeks!
Aww thank you so much Brenda! And thank you for visiting my blog. I loved seeing all of your creations on your IG and blog! 😍
Thank you so much Lisa!!! :)
Annie said…
Hi, great reading your blog