The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday Challenge - "Move It!"

Welcome to another Tuesday challenge over at The Cat's Pajamas!  The theme for this month's challenge is "Move it!"  We want to see all your creative interactive cards!  Remember, you don't have to use TCP products, but we love it when you do! 

Here's my interactive card using the Roller CutUps die, Sending You and For Fox Sake stamp sets:
To make this card, I took a 4.25x5.5 piece of blue card stock and cut the sliding hole diagonally with the Roller CutUps.  Next I stamped and colored the helicopter bunny and envelopes from the Sending You stamp, and the clouds from the For Fox Sake stamp set, and hand cut the colored images.  Next, I stamped the sentiments "Sending SMILES and HUGS" from the Sending You stamp onto my blue cardstock, and then glued my cut out envelopes and clouds.  Lastly, I made the interactive part of my card by attaching my bunny to some foam tape and two pennies, and inserting it into the slot I cut using the Roller CutUps die.  (Click here to view a helpful tutorial from the TCP website on how to use the Roller CutUps die.)  For my last step, I used foam tape to glue my 4.25x5.5" blue card stock onto a blue A2 card base. 


Here's another picture of my bunny getting ready for a landing after delivering some happy mail :)

I'm so excited to see all the creative and amazing interactive projects you will come up for this month's Move It challenge!

Here are the details for the TCP Tuesday Challenge:
  • Each month a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog and the TCP Facebook page.
  • If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button provided.
  • You are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp or die but if you have them we would love to see them.
  • On the day of the next challenge the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $50.
Thanks for visiting my blog!   I hope you join us for this month's TCP Tuesday Challenge!

Hugs,
Beata June 💚💚
 

Comments