The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday Challenge Reminder - "Move It!"

Welcome to another Tuesday challenge over at The Cat's Pajamas!  The theme for this month's challenge is "Move it!"  We want to see all your creative interactive cards!  Remember, you don't have to use TCP products, but we love it when you do! 

Here's my interactive card I made for this month's challenge:
To make this roller card, I took a 4.25"x5.5" piece of light blue cardstock and made the wavy water background for the bottom of my card using the new Flutterby Die 162.  Next, I used the Beaches CutUps die to cut the top of my blue cardstock so that I had two pieces --- one with the flutterby background at the bottom of my card and one with the beach wave at the top of the card. 

I took the bottom flutterby piece of light blue cardstock and cut a hole for the interactive part of my card with the Roller CutUps die.  I stamped, colored, and cut out the mermaid, ship, and ocean critters from the new Hey Gillfriend stamp set and glued them throughout my two pieces of light blue cardstock.  For the mermaid, I glued her foam tape/two pennies and inserted her into the slot I cut using the Roller CutUps die.  (Click here to view a helpful tutorial from the TCP website on how to use the Roller CutUps die.)

Next I adhered the two pieces of light blue cardstock to a dark blue A2 card base with foam tape.  I left a 1/4" space between those two light blue cardstock pieces and trimmed off the excess from the top.  To finish off the card I added the "Have a Fin-Tastic Day" sentiment (also from the new Hey Gillfriend stamp set) to the top right corner of my card.

🌊 Here's my mermaid after swimming to the ship! 🌊


Here are the details for the TCP Tuesday Challenge:
  • Each month a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog and the TCP Facebook page.
  • If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button provided.
  • You are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp or die but if you have them we would love to see them.
  • On the day of the next challenge the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $50.
Thanks for visiting my blog!   I hope you join us for this month's TCP Tuesday Challenge!
Hugs,
Beata June 💚💚

Comments