Somebunny Awesome Card with Heffy Doodle Hunny Bunny Boo stamp set

Hoppy Sunday friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for "somebunny awesome" featuring the Hunny Bunny Boo stamp set by Heffy Doodle.
This stamp set is so cute, and you can use it for more than easter cards!

To make this card, I first blended distress oxides on my white A2 card base. 
(Distress oxides from bottom to top: mowed lawn, twisted citron, tumbled glass, and salty ocean.)

I die cut my white frame using MFTstamp's Blueprints 27 die-namics, and glued that on top of my blended card base.

Next, I added my sentiment from the of the Hunny Bunny Boo stamp set to the top window of my white frame.  First, I stamped the scripted "bunny" sentiment to the center of my top window with MFT Extreme Black hybrid ink.  Then I masked off the "bunny awesome" portion of the "to some bunny awesome" sentiment with a post-it, and stamped the "TO SOME" sentiment on the left side of my top window.
  
Then I masked off the "to some bunny" portion of the sentiment, and stamped the "AWESOME" sentiment on the right side of my top window.

Hopping onto my favorite part! 🐇🐇 I stamped the adorable bunnies and carrots from the Heffy Doodle Hunny Bunny Boo stamp set with MFT Extreme Black hybrid ink, and colored the stamped images with copic markers.  I cut out my colored images and adhered them around my white frame using foam tape.
Copics used:
Left bunny: C00, C0, C1, C3, C5
Center bunny: N1, N2, N4
Right bunny: T0, T2, T3, T4
Carrots: YR21, YR04, YR07, YG11, YG07, G07

Here's another look at my card:

Thanks for hopping by! 🐇 Hoping everybunny has a hoppy Sunday! 🐰

Hugs,
Beata June 💚💚


Comments