Trifold Card with Heffy Doodle's Bots of Love stamp set

Hello friends! I'm so excited to share this trifold card I made featuring Heffy Doodle's Bots of Love stamp set.  I had BOTS of fun making this card! 
I'm going nuts and bolts over this adorable stamp set!

To make this card, I took an 8 1/2 x 11" piece of blue cardstock (long side facing horizontally) and made a mark 2 1/2" up from the bottom left corner, and a mark 2 1/2" down from the top right corner.  I then took my paper trimmer and matched up my two markings, and cut diagonally down my cardstock.  (You will have two diagonal pieces to make 2 trifold cards.)

I took one of my diagonal pieces and scored 3 5/8" and 7 1/4" from the straight edge (diagonal cut should be on the bottom).
Then I folded over my score lines and trimmed off the excess paper from the edge.
I then took a lighter sheet of blue cardstock and cut 4 pieces smaller than my panels (leaving a 1/8" border), and glued them on top of the 3 inner panels and outside middle panel of my trifold card.

Here's where BOTS of fun happens! I stamped the robots, gears, hearts, flowers and tools from the Bots of Love stamp set and colored them with copic markers, and added highlights with a white gel pen.  I cut out my colored images and adhered them throughout my panels with glue and foam tape for the robots and big hearts.  To finish off the card, I stamped the "PROGRAMMED TO PARTY!" and "GEAR UP FOR A GREAT BIRTHDAY" sentiments onto dark blue cardstock with versamark ink and heat embossed the sentiments with white embossing powder.  Then I glued the embossed sentiments to the first two panels of my trifold card.

Here are a few more photos of my card.
(Flat folded view)
(First two panels)
(Folded front standing view)
(Inside panels standing view)

Total cuteness overload with these adorable Heffy Doodle robots! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I hope you had a BOT of fun seeing this trifold card! :)

Hugs,
Beata June 💚💚


Comments