Have a very mice birthday with Streamside Studios stamps

Hello beautiful crafty friends! I'm excited to continue guest designing for Streamside Studios, and I'm back today to share a project I made using some Streamside Studios digital stamps.  The digital stamps are so easy to work with and you can make countless scenes mixing and matching them.  

For this project, I used the Miraculous Muffins, Sloth-some Sloths and Berry Sweet Mice digis and colored up the images with copic markers.


These digi stamps are perfect to create a card for any chocolate or dessert lover or to celebrate any special occasion!


Here are a few more close up photos.



So very *mice* of you to read along on my blog today! Head over to the Streamside Studios shop to check out these digis!  Have a very *mice* day!

Crafty hugs,
Beata June 💚


Comments