Hope your day is Sweet! with Streamside Studios digital stamps

 Hello crafty friends! I'm continuing guest designing for Streamside Studios. Today I am sharing another card I made using the Cupcake Critters-Bear digital stamp and the Sloth-some Sloths digital stamp.

You're sweeter than honey!

I used the donut from the Sloth-some Sloths set and colored the frosting with yellow shaded copic markers and colored the sprinkles with a black copic marker to match the colors of the honeybee.  The honeybee and beebear are from the Cupcake-Critters Bear digi.  I made the background blending squeezed lemonade and fossilized amber distress oxide with a stencil.  

   Here's a closer look at the cute honeybee and beebear.

I just love that cute honeybee bear!!! 💛💛

Thanks for reading along! I hope you all have a sweet day! 

Crafty hugs,
Beata June 💚

Comments