The Cat's Pajamas New Release Blog Hop!

Yippee!!! The Cat's Pajamas' new release day is finally here and we're celebrating with a blog hop!!!
You should have arrived here from Brenda's blog.  I am soooo excited to share some fun cards I made featuring some amazing new goodies from the March TCP release

First up is a shaker card I made featuring the Year of the Pig stamp set and Spring Mix sequins.  I've been dreaming of summer so it was so fun having this cute little piggie float in a pool of pink flowers.
To make this card I cut a large rectangle (approx. 1" wide) down the middle of a piece of light blue cardstock (cut to 3.75"x5").  I glued a piece of acetate behind the blue cardstock, and then put foam tape all around the back of the blue cardstock.  I sprinkled a bunch of the new Spring Mix sequins onto the middle of my white A2 card base so they would appear through the rectangle acetate window, and then put my blue cardstock with the acetate window on top.  Next, I stamped and colored the floating pig from the Year of the Pig stamp set, cut it out, and glued it to the middle of my acetate window.  For a final touch, I stamped hello along the sides of the "pool" and glued pink sequin flowers from the Spring Mix next to the little piggie. 
 
My second card features the Round Flower Duo CutUp die and this cute watering fox from the For Fox Sake stamp set.
I cut out the flower background with the Round Flower Duo die, glued it onto a piece of blue cardstock, and glued that onto a pink A2 card base.  I stamped and colored the watering fox, cut it out, glued it on top of the Round Flower, and stamped the "Love Grows Here" sentiment from the For Fox Sake stamp set on the card. 

My last card features the new TCP Mailbox Die and another adorable critter from the For Fox Sake stamp set.  I loved coloring this cute little guy dropping by to mail some handmade love!
To make this card, I glued white cardstock (3.75"x5") onto light blue cardstock (4"x5.25"), and glued that onto a white A2 card base.  I stamped the cute fox holding the balloon, clouds, and sentiment from the For Fox Sake stamp set, and colored the images.  I used the Mailbox Die to cut out the mailbox from blue and red cardstock and glued that to the bottom corner of my card. 

Here are all of the new items now available over at the TCP store:
  
Thanks again for joining the Cat Pack on our blog hop featuring all the amazing goodies from this month's TCP new release!  Next kitty up is Lynn
XOXO,
Beata June 💚💚

Comments

petite lil lady said…
The composition of the cards are simply adorable!! Love the little fox!
sharon g said…
The pig is so darned cute. I'm thinking that I need that stamp.
Annette:) said…
Adorable projects for the hop. This release is so fun!
Yes! The set comes with so many adorably cute piggies!!!
Thank you so much! I'm totally in love with all the new goodies from this release and making these projects was so fun! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Mel said…
You are so creative! I especially love your piggie card! Love what you do with the stamps!
Nancy Thomas said…
Adorable and creative projects Beata!
katieannkwok said…
You’re so witty and creative! The fox card is my favorite, the stamps are so cute!!!
Thank you Katie for your sweet comment! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Thank you, Nancy! Creating with all these new release products was so much fun!
@Mel - thank you so much! I love that piggie! You are so sweet. Thanks for visiting my blog!
Helen said…
Love your cards Nancy! Those sweet little critters are just sooo cute! Thanks so much for sharing and for the wonderful inspirations!
Sue D said…
Cute cards with these adorable critters.
Indy's Designs said…
Such cute critters and fabulous cards!