The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday Challenge #355 - Envie Envy

Happy Tuesday friends!  It’s my birthday and I can’t think of a better way to celebrate by starting a new TCP Tuesday Challenge over at The Cat's Pajamas

The theme for this month's challenge is Envie Envy.  We want to see all the amazing ways you can decorate an envelope!  You don't have to use TCP products, but we love it when you do! 

Today I am sharing two envelopes (and matching cards) I made for this month's challenge:



For the first envelope, I wanted to make it look like a postcard so I drew in lines down the middle and right, and along the bottom of my envelope.  To create a "postage stamp" on the top right corner, I used a couple stamps from the new TCP Travel Stickers stamp set.  Then I colored the fun musical cactus to the left, which is from the new TCP Cinco de Cactus stamp set.  For the background of my card I used the new Rectangle Stamp Duo dies, and put another fun cactus from the Cinco  de Cactus stamp set on top.  I finished the card off with the Gracias sentiment from the TCP Spit Happens stamp set.  [The Travel Stickers & Cinco de Cactus stamp sets, and Rectangle Stamp Duo will be available during Sneaky Peek week!]

Here is a close-up of my "post-card" envelope:
For my second a envelope I used TCP's Bunnies at Sea stamp set and a couple TCP dies.  First, I made the card by cutting my waves for the bottom of my card using the TCP Wavy Stitched Border CutUp on some light blue cardstock, and adhered the waves to my card base with foam tape.  Then I cut the blue circle background for my card using the TCP Round Bubbles CutUp with some blue cardstock and glued it on above the waves.  I stamped and colored a few fishes and the underwater bunny from the Bunnies at Sea stamp set, colored and cut them out, and stuck them on my card with foam tape. 

For the envelope, I took the leftover circles of blue cardstock from inside the cutout from the Round Bubbles CutUp, and glued the circles on the inside lining of my envelope.  I stamped some more fishes from the Bunnies at Sea Stamp set and colored them with markers.

Here's a closer look at my second envelope and card:

Here are the details for the TCP Tuesday Challenge:
  • Each month a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog and the TCP Facebook page.
  • If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button provided.
  • You are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp or die but if you have them we would love to see them.
  • On the day of the next challenge the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $50.
Thanks for visiting my blog!   I hope you join us for this month's TCP Tuesday Challenge!

💚💚 Beata June

Comments

Awesome projects! I love the little postcard and those fish inside the scubabunny are so perfect! LOVE LOVE LOVE!