The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek #7 - Four Seasons Duo

Hooray! It's the final day of the Sneaky Peeks of the new release over at The Cats Pajamas! Today's Sneaky Peek #7 features the new Four Seasons Duo die set. 
 For this sneaky peek, I made a card featuring the Four Seasons Duo die and the cute animals from the new Jungle Boogie stamp set, which are now both available over at the TCP store:
How to make this card:  First, I cut out three frames and the sun and clouds from the Four Seasons die in various different colored cardstock, and glued them across my card to make 3 windows. I made the grassy hills from green cardstock using the Wavy Stitched Border die.  Finally, I stamped, colored and cut out each of the jungle animals from the Jungle Boogie stamp set and glued them on top of my windows/grassy hills.  To finish the card, I added the "Have a Swinging Birthday" sentiment from the Jungle Boogie stamp set.

I hope you have been enjoying this week of sneaky peeks.  Please join The Cat Pack tomorrow for a blog hop as we celebrate the new TCP release!

XOXO,
Beata June 💚💚

Comments

krazykropper said…
This is so fun! I have a weekend to myself this weekend & am going to challenge myself to make some cards like this that fit into a regular envie!! So cute!
Karthikha said…
What a fun card!! Love this set! :)
Sue D said…
Cute birthday card design with these critters.
Annette:) said…
What an adorable card!
Denise Bryant said…
Fun card! Love the jungle animals and the parts of the new dies you used to create the scenes!
Thank you! Hope you share what you create!
Thanks so much Denise! I'm glad you like it!
Thank you Annette. I'm so happy you like my card. :)
MadeByMeghanK said…
Sooooo cute! I love all the animals! Great coloring!
slbt17 said…
very fun - love your card!
Dana M said…
What a fantastic card! So bright, happy and cheerful. Fabulous design.
Thank you for the sweet comment! :)
awwww thanks Meghan! You are too sweet!
petite lil lady said…
My little boys will love these animals!!
Nancy Thomas said…
I adore this card - such sweet colors and I love how you used a few of the bits of the postage stamps.
Thank you petite lil lady! I love all these jungle boogie animals too! They're so cute and fun to create with!