Birthday Card with digital stamp by KindaCute By Patricia Alvarez

Happy Sunday everyone!  Hope you are having an amazing weekend!  Today I am so excited to share my first project as a member of the design team for Kinda Cute By Patricia Alvarez. 💛💙💛💙


To make this card you will need:  one A2 card base, two different colored sheets of cardstock, and the Kinda Cute Duck With Presents digital stamp

For the background, I cut out two different sized flags from my colored cardstock using My Favorite Things Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax Die-namics (you can just cut the flag shapes with scissors if you don't have these dies).  I glued the larger blue flag onto my A2 card base, and used foam tape to attach the pink flag to give the card some dimension.  Then I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment on the pink flag.

Next, I colored the duck digital stamp and attached it to my card using more foam tape. 

I love this little duck!  He is so adorable!!! 

Thanks for joining me on my blog, and I hope you liked this birthday card! 💙💙

XOXO,
Beata June


Comments

I love it so much! your coloring is pretty and the coloring combination and design is fantastic! Thank you!!!