The Cat's Pajamas Design Team!!!

I am so excited to share that I have joined the design team for The Cat's Pajamas!  I am so honored to have the opportunity to be working with such talented ladies! 💖

To celebrate joining The Cat Pack, I am sharing a clean and simple card I made featuring a few TCP Zlatoena Designs stamps.
To make this card, I used the adorable bunny from the Take Off stamp set and sentiments from the Sending You stamp set

I stamped my images on Neenah solar white 80 lb (cut to 3.75x5), and colored the bunny/airplane with alcohol markers.  I mounted the Neenah cardstock on blue cardstock (cut to 4x5.25) with foam tape to add some dimension, and then glued that onto an A2 white card base.
I love this bunny!!!!



Thanks for visiting my blog!   Be on the lookout for more fun The Cat's Pajamas projects I will be sharing with you soon! 💖



XOXO,
Beata June







Comments

Nancy Thomas said…
Beata, this is so sweet. I love the soft colors. This makes my CAS loving heart happy!
Thank you so much Nancy for the sweet comment! :)