Unicorn Bookmark with Kinda Cute Unicorn Digital Stamp

Hello friends!  Today I am sharing a fun project using the Unicorn digital stamp by Kinda Cute By Patricia Alvarez


 

I've been wanting to make bookmarks for a while and love how this one turned out.

What you'll need to for this project:  white cardstock (approximately 2"x6"), blue inkpad (for clouds), embroidery thread, one hold punch, and the Kinda Cute Unicorn digital stamp

I made the cloud background by daubing blue ink on my white cardstock using a cloud stencil.  Then I colored my unicorn image, cut it out, and glued it onto the cardstock.  I stamped on a sentiment (this one is from MFTstamps), and punched a hole on the top of the cardstock.

To make the tassel for the bookmark, I took 2 pieces of embroidery thread and looped the threat around my fingers 6 times, and then cut the excess thread.

Next, I took 2 strings of thread and tied a knot around the top of the looped thread. 


I cut the bottom of the tassel to make the thread the same length.  Then I tied another string of thread to the top small loop of my tassel, pulled it through the hole on top of my bookmark, and tied off the string. 

Your tassel should look like this:


 
Here's my finished bookmark:


 I can't wait to start a new book so I can use this bookmark! 💙💙

Thank for visiting my blog.  Hope you have a magical weekend!

XOXO,
Beata June

Comments

I love it!!! So cute!! Thanks for sharing your process.
Noga Shefer said…
So adorable and beautiful 💗