Valentine Pencil Holders

Greetings friends!  If you are visiting from my Instagram page, welcome!  Valentine's Day 💘 prep is in full swing in my crafty corner.  Have you started making your Valentines? 💚

As you may have seen, I decided to make pencil holders for the little guy to hand out as valentines for his friends at school this year.  I usually try to come up with something other than candy since I know the kids will be getting a lot of that.  (Surprisingly, when I have made both and let the kids pick out what they want, the little guys' friends usually pick the non-candy item.) 


What you'll need:  pencils, cardstock, a circle punch (I used 3/4"), and your favorite stamps and ink.


The great thing about this project is I used leftover pencils and leftover scraps of cardstock, so it didn't cost me anything! 😊  

Now, for the fun part!  I decided to go with mainly an animal theme, so I chose a few of my favorite animal stamps and started stamping away!  Once I finished stamping my images, I colored them and cut them out.  



Then I adhered my cut image to the center of my cardstock strip, glued on my sentiment (you can also stamp your message directly on your cardstock), and punched a hole on the top and bottom of the cardstock strip. 




Insert a pencil through the punched holes, and you're all done!


Here's my finished project:


Pencil holders all done!!
Thanks for joining me here on my blog.

XOXO,  Beata

Comments